This is the return of the orchestra!
First sequence dedicated to a string program for a double concert for the 30 years of the Cesson-Sévigné organ.
In the program :
– Concert at the Brain Chapel on October 12, 2019 at 8:30pm (be careful, initialy it was at 8pm)
- Souls of Rameau with organ and string orchestra
- Adagio of Barber
- Small Night Music – Mozart
- Bach Fantasy and Fugue
- Poulenc Concerto for Organ
– Concert at the church of Cesson-Sévigné October 13, 2019 at 4pm
- Same program but with excerpts from Vivaldi’s Magnificat in the first part
The return of the complete orchestra will be at the beginning of November.
O.M.R. wishes to contribute to the Rennes metropolis’ cultural events and its region. It aims at audiences far from cultural practices as practitioners, users or bystanders with a view to personal involvement of everyone around a shared artistic project.
O.M.R. affirms its desire to participate through artistic projects in the “better living together” of its population. Based on these values, it wants to allow everyone to appropriate art and culture and adopt the slogan of the Hungarian composer Z. Kodaly “music is not a hobby for solitaires but a source of energy for the soul …”